Friday 13 April 2012

Sketch Book Uploads



Just a dragon drawing from a different perspective

Planning some of my next 100 themes challenges- and at the bottom there is my idea for 'Insanity'

My finished drawing for 'Innocence' and above on the planning page you can see my rough sketch
Thought I would try some foreshortening on this last picture and now I'm actually really trying to put a lot of thought into my drawings, rather than just putting pencil to paper and seeing what happens. I feel that my drawings come out looking more visually appealing but I still have a long way to go. I will colour these at some point- well the last couple at least.




And these pictures were just some life drawings that I did when I went to the local Botanical Gardens. And I managed to draw the Pukeko before he escaped into the underbrush which is always a plus. Just trying to keep up the old drawing skills, and drawing from life always forces me to draw faster which is always good practice for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment