Saturday 23 June 2012

And finally pictures!

 Ok, these are some silhouettes that I have done over the last couple of weeks (some more detailed than others) including some mecha-design and some instant recognition silhouettes (like the smoking/ sheriff dude up the top).

This is all the sort of stuff that I have been learning at the concept art workshop on Wednesday nights, and now I have a large enough collection to put up on here. And I stuck the three concepts of the girl in again because I felt like it fit in with everything else (as I did this on the course as well!). Huzah!

If you click on the picture you should be able to make it the actual size which is quite a bit larger. So do that if you're craving more details!
And these are my perspective drawings. I've really been trying to practice this skill a lot because I'm not especially good at it, so it has been challenging, but a whole heap of fun (especially when the picture actually turns out how you were expecting/ wanting!).

So I've got to keep practicing and trucking on with all my drawings. I also have a bunch of hand drawings that I will scan in sometime and stick up on here as well.

Ok! That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment