Thursday 31 May 2012

Toothless and SackBoy and Amphy- oh my!

 Hey guys! I figured I should upload this little dude dude that I made- he's my mini toothless Amigurumi. I made him way back in January but I only found these pictures on my iPod recently of him. He was made just from an online pattern... He's quite hard to see here but he's got wings and a tail and such... and he is made from black wool, though it looks kind of reddy and strange here.

And below is my work in progress when I made SackBoy a couple of months ago. Once again from a pattern I found on the internet (oh you are so marvellous internet).
Just starting his head... or foot. I'm not too sure which one that was actually

All of his limbs scattered everywhere

Everything roughly in place so I can start sewing him up!

Sewn up most of the little dude

HAYY-YAH! Karate chop off his head. Is it sad that this picture still amuses me?

Yay! All done and sewn together!

 And below is both Toothless and SackBoy sitting at my desk at school. Because it's always good to have something to amuse you when Maya crashes and deletes your save files.


 And this is the start of Ampharos! One of my friends' favourite Pokemon is Ampharos, so I decided to make him one (from WolfDreamers pattern). I have done the body and legs but I still need to do the tail and sew it all together. I'll upload a picture when I've completed Ampharos too, but for now you can just enjoy staring at his disembodied head. Because that's not morbid or terrifying at all...


No comments:

Post a Comment