Thursday 14 March 2013

'Hunt' Project Concept Work







I got permisson to post a whole heap of things so I thought I would show the world a little bit of what I have been doing this term for our third year project.

 We have created our own story, characters and everything! It is super exciting to be doing this project and it means I've been allowed to draw every day (which makes me an extremely happy person!) and let my creativity flow.

The team that I am in is really good and I think that we all work well together, our strengths are all slightly different so it makes for a very well balanced team! I'm beginning to feel incredibly excited, and I can't wait to see our final result. We still have five weeks to go on the project, but things are starting to come together very nicely and we are on track for completion!

So all in all, it has been an incredibly successful year so far. I'm loving the whole process and I can't wait to see what else is in store! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment