Wednesday 8 August 2012

Focusing and studies

I apologise for the lack of updates lately! Time is just really getting away from me at the moment what with projects and the sort to finish off.

OK! Well, today I thought I would knuckle down and do a drawing study. I didn't want to spend too long on it, as it is only a study (which is why this isn't finished), but it turned out better than I was expecting.

I'm really trying to improve my drawing skills as I have decided that I really do want to be involved with concept art (hopefully involving games), so I'm trying to work on the foundations (and actually seeing what things look like- rather than just charging in and not really knowing where things go/ how things are proportioned), so I thought people were a good place to start. It is a little daunting seeing my skill level and where it is at the moment, and then thinking about where it needs to be to become professional. I know I need to improve a lot but sometimes it's a bit difficult to know where to begin...
Practice, practice, practice I suppose! I just need to practice a bit of everything now :)

Well, got to get onto more drawing. That's all for now, and thanks for reading!

Over and out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment