Tuesday 23 October 2012

Armageddon Post

Hey all out there! This was the picture that I drew as a sort of demonstration thing over the long weekend. I was there on the Saturday and then I came back on the Monday with my sister to have another look at the goodies that were available. I spent way too much money, but I did get a lot of cool stuff which was really good!

It was a lot of fun drawing this and talking to people about drawing and that sort of thing, though it was a little bit scary at first I sort of got used to it after a few hours. Oh and my favourite part of the weekend was when one guy was saying to his friends that the only reason my picture looked good was because I was using a large tablet- but when one of his friends actually had a look he saw that I was using a very small Wacom Bamboo and then his friends mocked him and laughed at him and it made me crack up laughing so much.

So a good weekend was hopefully had by all!

Right! That's all for now! Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment